RECOIL magazine reveiw

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by glocknloaded, May 3, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

In a thread someone was talking about magazines and someone brought up Recoil. I haven't really found a magazine I like but on the reference of the other thread I picked up Recoil magazine and I LOVE IT!!

It touches bases with all the things I am interested in Ak 47/ Ar 15 reviews bug out mods for your vehicle, a article about a custom glock 35, gear reviews a whole article on barrel tips, tactical flashlights, how to's, buyers guide, personal defense I mean everything I care to read about.

This is more of a up beat tactical magazine and very well put together. It even comes with a full size zombie free zombie target.

I would highly recommended this mag if you are bored with all the bias boring mags out there or just want to check out something new.

Figured I would pass it along, If your like me and like other mags but just weren't satisfied I would suggest flipping threw this one.

Attached Files:

2. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

I really want one of those benchmade 275 adamas folders that is pictured above.

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I have issue 1 and now issue 2! I am a big fan of that magazine. Good color pages. Useful information. Kind-of pricey, but I think it is worth it. Have you checked out their website yet?

I am still waiting for a mailed subscription! I would be buying!

4. glocknloaded

I believe you were talking about it on another thread.

Your right it is worth it! I have not checked out there website but I will.

Are they not offering subscriptions? I would def buy the subscription as well.

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Not yet. I went looking the other day, and it simply states: "Mailed subscriptions coming soon"

Oh, and I would love to have that Glock 35!

6. glocknloaded

I planned on buying the mag but when I seen that glock it sealed the deal! I liked the reviews on the compensators/ flash hiders

All around well rounded Mag. It's like the GQ of the guns mags haha