Reasons why you like Glocks

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Dunphy34, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Dunphy34

Dunphy34 New Member

I like my Glock because it never fails, runs through any ammo I feed it, very accurate, and is cheap to shoot. I own a G19 4th Gen.

2. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

They're ridiculously easy to detail strip and every single spare part is available from multiple retailers at a low cost.

3. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

they can take an a** beating and keep on going. tought and dependable. i just dont promote them, i trust my life with them.

4. You get MORE than what you pay for! Reliable, simplistic, and affordable! Compared to other premium handguns, Glock is priced very low!

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

It's like the Timex of the gun world haha.

6. orbs45

orbs45 New Member

Durability!!!

7. dj613

dj613 New Member

Simplicity & quality

8. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Rides low and fits good in the hand. Simple, and goes bang every time.

9. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

My G19 always goes bang!

10. nbeal4495

nbeal4495 Member

Easy to shoot easy to clean more holster then another other gun best calibers shoots wet dry full of dirt and sand...I wouldn't trust my life to anything but the glock 19 gen 4 on my hip

11. Tape

Tape New Member

little $ for lotta pistol

12. I like Glocks because they are accurate and light easy to work on. I had two lower back surgerys last year and Glock pistols dont give me any pain while I shoot!When I shoot my revolvers and all steel handguns after ten minutes I have to stop because of lower back pain.But with a Glock I can shoot an hour and no pain! Thanks Gaston for your design I can still shoot a pistol!

13. DaSkunk

DaSkunk New Member

Because it's boxy and ugly. Mostly because what Glock stands for. Durability Reliability and Accurate. Perfection.

14. 92rado

92rado New Member

The simplicity and Reliability to protect my family.

15. True, I always come back to Glock

16. Tape

Tape New Member

that's what makes the glock so appealing and I think it is a sharp looking pistol