Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Looks good! I wish I had my own range.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
image-3585978381.jpg

Yeah. We've used the range for about 30 years with nothing more than minor maintenance. All my shooting plus I do all the pd qual's here, the old berms have collected a lot of lead. Figured I'd spend a couple weeks enjoying the dozer.

I also have a mx track and dirt track. I dozed all the jumps down to push the dirt for the new berms.



image-793106774.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya come on. I'm a little farther than a few hours.... NW Ark.

Me and/or neighbors and/or the pd are shooting at least once a week. A buddy is getting us some wrecked cars for a tactical training this spring. We'll tow them to scrap yard after shooting them all up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Awesome track of land, man...

My dream house would have me walking out back and practicing at my own private range, day or night !

You're a lucky guy...
 

·
Glockn Rollin
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
If I had my own range I'd be broke from buying too much ammo...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
target1gunnery said:
Ya come on. I'm a little farther than a few hours.... NW Ark.

Me and/or neighbors and/or the pd are shooting at least once a week. A buddy is getting us some wrecked cars for a tactical training this spring. We'll tow them to scrap yard after shooting them all up.
Too bad you wern't a little closer to central AR. B-)

Nice range!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,108 Posts
I wish I could find an affordable piece of land around here, would love to have a back yard range
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
308 Posts
FullDraw said:
Too bad you wern't a little closer to central AR. B-)

Nice range!
Why's that? I live in Houston, TX (about 7-8 hours) and I'm thinking of taking him up on his offer :).

I could say "too bad he doesn't live closer to central Texas".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
PettyOfficer said:
Why's that? I live in Houston, TX (about 7-8 hours) and I'm thinking of taking him up on his offer :).

I could say "too bad he doesn't live closer to central Texas".
Cause I always travel 3 hours south to NE LA to shoot mine. That's where our parents live. And my Dad has a 45yd and a 100yd range there. Just stinks to use all that gas, but I get to shoot with my best hunting/shooting buddy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,653 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
767 Posts
I would love to have my own range lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,653 Posts
If I had my own range I'd be broke from buying too much ammo...
True, but would you rather go broke buying ammo or paying range fees. Plus no waiting time on your own range either.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top