Re Glock 23

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by eric dublirer, Jun 23, 2020.

1. rbbeers

rbbeers Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Excerpted from...

Is Remington Leaving the MSR Market?
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/i...pms-bushamster-and-tapco-sites-are-shuttered/

"Remington Outdoor Company informed RSR at the SHOT Show that they will be focusing on their core hunting and shooting brands – AAC, Barnes, Marlin and Remington. Bushmaster, DPMS, StormLake Barrels and Tapco will no longer be produced, with the exception of the Bushmaster BA50."

Best regards,

Bob

2. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    They are about to be run into the ground by the Navajo! 7DCC598E-52F0-4612-9B29-80071A0366D4.jpeg

3. rbbeers

Danzig likes this.
  4. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    While I don’t think the Navajo Nation wants to throw away $300,000,000+. The proposed business model seems very suspect.

“The New York Times reported in 2018 that the Navajo Nation offered as much as $525 million to purchase Remington during the company’s initial bankruptcy, at the time planning to end the sale of military-style models and focus on hunting weapons as well as emerging “smart guns” that rely on finger- or hand-print scanning technology to ensure only registered owners can trigger them.”

True that Remington has pretty much denuded itself of its AR market share already.

5. rbbeers

Confirmed.

[email protected] via my304104.mail.crm.ondemand.com
    8:21 AM (0 minutes ago)
    to me

Storm Lake Support
    Service Ticket Response
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately it's true. Storm Lake ceased production at the first of the year.

Thank you and best regards,
    Storm Lake Customer Services​

Best regards,

Bob

6. NQNPIII

NQNPIII Well-Known Member

:( Always more than I wanted to spend on a barrel. I was scarfing up the LW barrels when they were closing out their old style.