Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
ash1012 said:
Mine is a working hi point lol.

But all kidding aside I don't have any rare firearms.
Lol! I would have to say thats the rarest ive ever had. A hi point that had 300-500 rounds in it without a problem. Lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
A Smith and Wesson Model 48. Not the rarest of guns but turns out it had been converted to fire .224 harvey kay chuk jr. (basically a shorted .22 hornet round). I researched it a bit and found out it was an original conversion by Harvey and not the firm that bought the rights from him. Most his conversion were done on the K-22 .22 masterpieces and not the model 48s. Supposedly he only did about 350 conversions, and of those only about 10 or so on the Model 48 frame.

malladus

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
DBICE said:
Colt 1911 (original WW 1 Army issue). Had serial # traced through Colt Mfg and was made in 1913. Family heirloom. Last appraisal was $7500.
You should paint the letters....just kidding.

That's a very nice piece!

·
Another gun nut
13,252 Posts
Sold it a little under a year ago as prices spiked but this was the rarest gun I ever owned.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll try to post pick but one is a 1933 mfg k98 DRP in gorgeous condition and the other is a 1940s Husqvarna 220 swift that Is in better condition then the other

·
Registered
118 Posts
redscho said:
Does yours have a serial number? Mine does not.
No serial number. I read on Wikipedia that these had no serial number until 1968? I think mine was purchased in 1962. Not sure anymore, too long ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No serial number. I read on Wikipedia that these had no serial number until 1968? I think mine was purchased in 1962. Not sure anymore, too long ago.
The model 67 andf 67A were dropped from the line in 1963 so your guess is a good one. You are correct, my Blue Book says they were not serial numbered except for export.

·
Ooh Rah
24 Posts
Just made a trade with my S&W Bodyguard .38 and Ruger SR22 both NIB for a NIB Glock17 USA Serial # AAAA0#0. Damn 10 day waiting period prevents picture at this time.
Second rarest is my Dad's Sears 22LR semi.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts