Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your rarest gun? For me it is probably my Ruger New Vaquero 45acp with birds head grips. It is 1 of 1000 ever made.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
cleangun said:
What is your rarest gun? For me it is probably my Ruger New Vaquero 45acp with birds head grips. It is 1 of 1000 ever made.
Mine is a working hi point lol.

But all kidding aside I don't have any rare firearms.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't think it qualifies as rare but still have the bolt action single shot Winchester .22 my Dad bought me more than fifty years ago. Still shoots straight and clean. Probably needs new plating over the bolt head as the chrome plating is starting to deteriorate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't think it qualifies as rare but still have the bolt action single shot Winchester .22 my Dad bought me more than fifty years ago. Still shoots straight and clean. Probably needs new plating over the bolt head as the chrome plating is starting to deteriorate.
Does it look like this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I guess my rarest is this Winchester 06. Traded a Maytag gas washing machine for it when I was 14. That would have been 69 years ago. I don't know if my S&W K22 (1947-8 vintage) qualifies for honorable mention or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
My rarest is an old Winchester model 69A.

It was made in 1936, the year before they installed the extra cocking piece on the end of the bolt "for commercial sales to Canada"... It still has its original everything- including its original 5rd mag.
On a side note the mags for the 59 and the 79 can also be used in the 69 or the 69A...
I know it isn't the rarest, but it sure is surprising that its my most accurate rifle.

·
Another gun nut
13,252 Posts
this.....

Colt .36 police, 5 shot

·
Another gun nut
13,252 Posts
I don't know how rare this is but it's old. However before this thread I kind of thought the winchester 06 was sort of rare. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts