Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the first time I took my new g22 gen3 to the range. Man I looked Like a pro as I was reeling the targets back in. Everyone was asking if I shot professionally. Honest truth! I was killing the center of the target like I never have before. First time I ever shot a glock and I had an awesome experience.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Harley said:
Today was the first time I took my new g22 gen3 to the range. Man I looked Like a pro as I was reeling the targets back in. Everyone was asking if I shot professionally. Honest truth! I was killing the center of the target like I never have before. First time I ever shot a glock and I had an awesome experience.
Awesome, and don't get discouraged if you have a bad day in the future. It happens to everyone.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kodiak said:
Awesome, and don't get discouraged if you have a bad day in the future. It happens to everyone.
You mean I wont have another glock day like this again? I hope I do, I'm heading back tomorrow

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Man my range never said anything about cameras. I'm taking my new GoPro out TUesday, and soon I should have the gun mount for the camera! Gonna be using our new video uploads LOL.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Webphisher said:
Man my range never said anything about cameras. I'm taking my new GoPro out TUesday, and soon I should have the gun mount for the camera! Gonna be using our new video uploads LOL.
Maybe next time I should play ignorant and just do it. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts