Glock Forum banner

Range time with my son

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Chris76 
#1 ·
Took my 14 year old son to the range today. We had a blast shooting the Glock17 Gen4 and the 22LR. This is what I call quality time. He's not a bad shot either. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Way to go dad! The shooting sports are a wonderful family activity. May you go through many rounds together. ;)

#7 ·
The best memories with my dad when I was a child was when he asked me to go shooting or to the speedway. My daughter is 12 y.o. and son is 15 months. I have already talked to my daughter about stepping up from BB gun to .22 and she is excited to start there. I can't wait for her and my son to create their own special memories with me. Eventually to Glocks and GSSF competitions.

#9 ·
That is awesome! I took my 13 year old son to range. Before he went to bed he gave me a super big hug and said "dad I had the best day today! Thank you, I love you" and he meant every word! It was awesome and I want more QT with my sons, my youngest still a bit young to go to range, only five but before I know it, my boys and I will be doing range time together!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.