Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
654 Posts
fantastic, it is great to see father/son-daughter spending time together, we as a people need this badly!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
cnelson120 said:
Took my 14 year old son to the range today. We had a blast shooting the Glock17 Gen4 and the 22LR. This is what I call quality time. He's not a bad shot either. :)
Way to go dad! The shooting sports are a wonderful family activity. May you go through many rounds together. ;)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Way to go dad! The shooting sports are a wonderful family activity. May you go through many rounds together. ;)
Thank you GAgal. We sure had a lot of fun today. He told me he couldn't wait to do it again. I'm a proud papa.:)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I remember Shooting with my Dad and I enjoy taking my Daughter out! Good for you! A Little quality time and some trigger time all in one!:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
The best memories with my dad when I was a child was when he asked me to go shooting or to the speedway. My daughter is 12 y.o. and son is 15 months. I have already talked to my daughter about stepping up from BB gun to .22 and she is excited to start there. I can't wait for her and my son to create their own special memories with me. Eventually to Glocks and GSSF competitions.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
That's a dream come true right there haha. You get to spend time with your kid and shoot your Glock? Everyone goes home happy.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
That is awesome! I took my 13 year old son to range. Before he went to bed he gave me a super big hug and said "dad I had the best day today! Thank you, I love you" and he meant every word! It was awesome and I want more QT with my sons, my youngest still a bit young to go to range, only five but before I know it, my boys and I will be doing range time together!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.