Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I went to Tennessee this past week and met up with some of my buddies and we rented a cabin, IT WAS AWESOME! Just an overall good time. Did a lot of things, but saturday morning, we went over to Sevier Indoor Range, and let me tell you, if you are ever down that way, stop on by. The staff was INCREDIBLY nice, and one of the GCA's on staff there had a 3.5lb connector, installed it for me and adjusted my sights free of charge..... needless to say, after putting about 200 rounds through my G17 Gen3, this sight adjustment is RIGHT on, Im SOOOOO happy right now :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend! Got any pics you want to share? We would love to see them.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a picture of 40 to 50 rounds through before the connector being installed

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And then my next ten rounds right after the connector and the sight adjustment. Night and day difference

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then the rest of that round lol pretty decent if I do say so myself

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice. Looks like the new connector and site adjustment really worked for you. Although the first target was pretty darn good too.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, to me, it is an INCREDIBLE difference, Ill post some more when I go again this saturday as I do more shooting with the new connector and get used to the sights actually being right on lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts