Glock Firearms banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw online that Saturday was national take your daughter to the range day, I don't have a daughter so instead I took one of my daughters in law. It was her first time firing any type firearm. I was very impressed with her grouping. while there a couple came in that had a .22 revolver , .380 & a .32 they let her fire them as well (GUN FOLKS ARE GREAT ) after the range we all (me , my Bride , son & d in law ) went to Palmetto State Armory she got to handle quite a few different handguns, So i figure it wont be too long till she has one !!! she also wants to get her CWP now . overall it was a great day !!

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I saw online that Saturday was national take your daughter to the range day, I don't have a daughter so instead I took one of my daughters in law. It was her first time firing any type firearm. I was very impressed with her grouping. while there a couple came in that had a .22 revolver , .380 & a .32 they let her fire them as well (GUN FOLKS ARE GREAT ) after the range we all (me , my Bride , son & d in law ) went to Palmetto State Armory she got to handle quite a few different handguns, So i figure it wont be too long till she has one !!! she also wants to get her CWP now . overall it was a great day !!
GOOD ON YOU!
I really enjoy working the days our club can host a NRA Women On Target Day. After training them on small/light ammo they get proficient and want to try the bigger stuff. It is a thrill watching newbie's go thru the learning curve and truly enjoying themselves!

And I don't know until last week where Palmetto Armory was. I drive right by there several times a year! I'll start making it a potty stop for the Misses! hehehe:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts