Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delivered by UPS and waiting for me when I got home today. Looks like Saturday is all about the G19 and the G17!

Wood Font Publication Rectangle Package delivery

Attachments

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Photograph White Product Font Material property

Wiped down, function checked and now off to the range.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Enjoy!
It's a nasty raining day here today. I'm a member of an indoor and an outdoor range, should have gone to the indoor today, but my wife roped me into helping get ready for a yard sale :rolleyes: Been sneaking off as often as possible to get on the computer :D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yea its supposed to rain threw Sunday. Good thing I go during the week days in the morning at the indoor range. Not that many people there most of the time at that time :).

OP: Shoot a few hundred off for us rained in :).

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rained here in Northern Ky. all day as well. Went to the local indoor range and everyone had the same idea. Just fired the G17 and G19 with a hundered rounds each of Winchester white box. Looks like sun and fun tomorrow so outdoors tomorrow for more extensive range work.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
sstock38 said:
Delivered by UPS and waiting for me when I got home today. Looks like Saturday is all about the G19 and the G17!
Nice!!! Waiting for mine as well 9mm and 5.56 on the way :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.