Super Moderator
70,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will be missed.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Rush
Rest In Peace and thank you for your service to the republic.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Vaya con Dios
Thanks for keeping it real all those years.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Rush, we will all miss you very much. Rest In Peace!

·
Super Moderator
22,067 Posts
I’m I’m listening to his show now first time in two weeks there has not been a guest host there playing a rerun . So far they have not announced it
His wife opened the show with the announcement. She spoke for about 20 mins. It was a very touching tribute that I am sure I could not have done in the same circumstances. I will try and find the link.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Rush,
There aren't enough words to to fully describe the feelings we have for you absence. You were an upright straight shooter
willing to address young & old alike with discussion, banter & even debate with the utmost respect for the individual. Never afraid to call the kettle black you were steadfast in your beliefs. You are & will always be a pillar to the GOP.
Granted your work may be done here but I have a feeling that your work will continue.
Godspeed Rush. RIP. And thank you for your service.

·
Administrator
132,138 Posts
His wife opened the show with the announcement. She spoke for about 20 mins. It was a very touching tribute that I am sure I could not have done in the same circumstances. I will try and find the link.
More hard hitting if you followed him his studio , his chair , his microphone no one other than him had ever been in it sat in his chair or talked into that microphone other than him until this morning. Sadly the second one was the wife he left behind

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
A1A0BD3B-75E1-488C-AD62-1AB9D6C003F4.jpeg

Despite all the forces allied to censor him, demean him, cancel him, he was never silenced. Record setting audience year after year. Received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, front and center and in the face of his foes.
He’ll be missed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts