Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say a quick hello to all the Members and introduce myself. I'm Steve from South Carolina. I've heard good things about this site, so I figured I'd give it a try. I've owned several handguns over the years, but currently carry a Gen 4 Glock 19. Absolutely LOVE it! I look forward to visiting the site often and helping where I can, and look for help when I need it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's great to see another fellow South Cackalackian!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Steve!

·
Registered
286 Posts
is that what they really call y'all?:)
The proper english grammatical usage would be South Carolinian...however, since I slept through most of high school I only learned redneckese ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll have to shoot some pics soon for you guys. We've got a new indoor range opening (hopefully) tomorrow, if so, I'll snap a few with my phone & post 'em here. I've got a sick dog that I had to rush to the Vet today, but she seems to be doing Ok. Hopefully I'll get to send some rounds down if I can get out, and the place opens like planned.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happysniper1 said:
16 years.....damn, you know what's coming, don't you?

I'm really sorry man. I love dogs, but hate that we outlive them....:(
Yeah we've made our peace with it. But I've got a 15 year old son that's had her his whole life. And she's been my constant companion all these years you know. It's not gonna be a good time around here for a bit when we lose her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts