Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say a quick hello to all the Members and introduce myself. I'm Steve from South Carolina. I've heard good things about this site, so I figured I'd give it a try. I've owned several handguns over the years, but currently carry a Gen 4 Glock 19. Absolutely LOVE it! I look forward to visiting the site often and helping where I can, and look for help when I need it.

Thanks!

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum SCHeadbanger !!

Let's see some pics of that Gen4 G19...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's great to see another fellow South Cackalackian!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Steve!

·
Registered
286 Posts
is that what they really call y'all?:)
The proper english grammatical usage would be South Carolinian...however, since I slept through most of high school I only learned redneckese ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to shoot some pics soon for you guys. We've got a new indoor range opening (hopefully) tomorrow, if so, I'll snap a few with my phone & post 'em here. I've got a sick dog that I had to rush to the Vet today, but she seems to be doing Ok. Hopefully I'll get to send some rounds down if I can get out, and the place opens like planned.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually just went to the photo part of my Profile, and it said I didn't have permission. Any idea as to why? Help...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happysniper1 said:
Sorry to hear about your dog, buddy, attend to that first. You can shoot anytime.

Hope all works out....
Thanks man. Yeah, I've had her 16 years. Best dog I've ever had. Really going to miss her when she's gone.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Happysniper1 said:
16 years.....damn, you know what's coming, don't you?

I'm really sorry man. I love dogs, but hate that we outlive them....:(
Yeah we've made our peace with it. But I've got a 15 year old son that's had her his whole life. And she's been my constant companion all these years you know. It's not gonna be a good time around here for a bit when we lose her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts