Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I happen to have what I think may be an extremely rare Glock. It is one of the brand new Glock 40 MOS 10mm hunting Glocks with the 6 inch barrel. These things haven't been in production for very long yet and most places have them on back order, but I have one that is unfired, BNIB, etc, and it has the serial number 777, yes 777, no other numbers, just some letters and then 777. How much should this raise the value of this pistol if any. (Yes of course I realize something is worth only as much as what someone is willing to pay for it, but this has some true cool and rare value to it for any collector.) I'm just looking for some personal opinions.:thankyou:

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
They are not rare. They are not worth anymore than the one numbered 776. Every alpha number will have a 777 in it, so basically every 1,000 guns will have the "777" sequence.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I realize that Havasu but once the alpha number changes from 7 then it is 877, 1777, or 2777, etc. this one is simply 777.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Then mine is rare too. It was the only one made with this serial number.

I can't wrap my head around this. Its just as rare as # 776, 123, 321, 497. If it was 001 then maybe I could see there being a desire to have it, or if you had two or three with consecutive serials. It being 777 means something to you but likely no one else. Most people buy the gun to shoot, not show off the serial number. Just my opinion though.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
AAA777, then there will be AAB777, then AAC777, and so on. Trust me, every 1,000 guns produced will have a 777 on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh I see what you meant now Havasu, the alpha "number" threw me off.

·
Registered
421 Posts
There was a 666 someone was trying to sell, never saw any takers. Unless the serial number indicates there's something else rare about the gun it doesnt look like folks care.

I thought things might get interesting when Glock went to 4 letters but they appear to be skipping some combinations :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mine is SNK999. It was worth $409 new. Now it's got some rounds through it. I've hit people with it. It's got lots of holster draw marks. It's worth probably $275 right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just hit them or killed them? I would give you $275 for it :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Lol. Made decisions not to shoot but if you're rushing me and I don't have time to holster I'm gonna smack ya in the face with it.

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts
I have a 2 pin 19 gen.3 that has my area code as the numbers. Does not add to overall value, but makes it priceless to me, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts