Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
Hello. Just bought my first Glock, a G21SF gen 3, .45ACP. It comes with 2 mags, and I found a guy online that sells more. Can some of you tell me if they will fit? The first picture is the one that comes with the pistol, the second picture is the once I’m considering buying. Thanks in advance, - Andrin. View attachment 257917 View attachment 257918
Any Glock 21 magazine should work in your Glock 21sf.

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
If your 21SF has the true ambi release then you’ll need the mags that have the cut out in the front center.
All other models will run with the cutouts on both sides.
If you run left side mag release only then you can run earlier Gen2 & 3 mags.
You can still run regular gen.3, & 4 mags out of the 21sf ambi I thought? The right side release just won’t work.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Rectangle

OP, does your sf have a magazine release on both sides like mine in pics above?

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
Hello. Just bought my first Glock, a G21SF gen 3, .45ACP. It comes with 2 mags, and I found a guy online that sells more. Can some of you tell me if they will fit? The first picture is the one that comes with the pistol, the second picture is the once I’m considering buying. Thanks in advance, - Andrin. View attachment 257917 View attachment 257918
Wood Wood stain Rectangle Hardwood Plank

The reason I asked if the guy who’s selling the mags the OP is looking to buy had pictures of the back is to make sure they aren’t gen.2 mags. Gen.2 20 mag in picture below.

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
Just got picture of the back, and it looks like the two on the right side is different. Maybe Gen 2? Will they still work or should I avoid those?
View attachment 257943
You should be good to go with those magazines, as Danzig said. The 21sf only gets weird if you have the model I have, or the model Danzig has. Danzig has the true original 21sf ambi, mine was..well who knows why they put the ambi mag release on it.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Google pic of the type Danzig has. Note the picitiny front rail. Glock designed them special for some reason, probably trying to get an agencies or militaries business.

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
Here’s a couple recommended upgrades.

Talon rubber texture grips.

Night Sights

Night sight types are a very personal choice. I just linked the Trijicon HD’s because I like them. I also run Trijicon bright & tough sights on my G30sf. Congratulations again! The 21sf is a great pistol.

Talon Rubber texture grips on a Glock 20.

Hand Air gun Trigger Finger Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
13,882 Posts
Just got picture of the back, and it looks like the two on the right side is different. Maybe Gen 2? Will they still work or should I avoid those?
View attachment 257943
All the magazines in the pic look good. I would only avoid the ones that don’t have metal showing in the magazine round count witness holes. Like the one on the left of the pic below. The magazine on the right you can see the metal.

Wood Rectangle Gadget Font Event

1 - 10 of 10 Posts