Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just bought my first Glock, a G21SF gen 3, .45ACP. It comes with 2 mags, and I found a guy online that sells more. Can some of you tell me if they will fit? The first picture is the one that comes with the pistol, the second picture is the once I’m considering buying. Thanks in advance, - Andrin.
Office supplies Cylinder Pen Gas Writing implement
Wood Material property Bag Rectangle Composite material

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Thanks for so many and fast replies.
I dont have pictures of the back, but I can probably get it if that is necessary to verify if they will work. I see that the once I’ve got with the pistol is with front and right side cut out, but the once I’m considering buying is only right side.

Should still work even tho it doesnt have front cut?

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to help!☺ Wish you all a good day!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
View attachment 257935

The reason I asked if the guy who’s selling the mags the OP is looking to buy had pictures of the back is to make sure they aren’t gen.2 mags. Gen.2 20 mag in picture below.
Just got picture of the back, and it looks like the two on the right side is different. Maybe Gen 2? Will they still work or should I avoid those?
Computer keyboard Office supplies Input device Office equipment Peripheral

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks a lot for all the replies! Quick response and quality answers🤩 you guys are awesome! I only have sig’s so far, 1 in .22LR and 2 in 9mm. Looking forward to get this badboy in .45ACP! Hopefully I will have it in 8-10 days. Bought the extra mags, so now that will be 8 in total. Should be enough for a while😊

1 - 5 of 5 Posts