Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i was at the range working with a lady and her husband was 3 lanes down from us(2 inbetween) this was an indoor range with dividers between each range.

Her husband was firing a 1911--and we were being showered with brass. I watched him for a minute and he was breaking his wrist a little bit with the recoil--I did offer the suggestion that he tighten up his wrist a little.

So my question--is the 1911 prone to throwing brass (more than say my glock) or was it just something in his techniques?

thanks

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
In my experience they tend to be the same

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
You limp wrist any auto, it will effect the cycle of the slide and cause FTE's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm talking about brass flying up & over the walls between lanes and landing on us 3 lanes away!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Mary said:
I'm talking about brass flying up & over the walls between lanes and landing on us 3 lanes away!
That seems abnormal

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My G21 flings them 2 lanes down. I just calk it up as that is one of the down falls of a public indoor range.

Like glocknloaded has on his AR "Pardon My Brass" :D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My G21 flings them 2 lanes down. I just calk it up as that is one of the down falls of a public indoor range.

Like glocknloaded has on his AR "Pardon My Brass" :D
My 21 and 23 both pitch em all over the place! Usually just gets people to look at my Glocks! Occasional, ***!! What do ya say? Oops, It has a mind of it's own!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts