Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Can't Just Have One
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a new G26. Doesn't matter if gen3 or gen4. I have noticed that just about all different dealers have different pricing. What is a good deal, (price) for a G26? I have seen as low as $480 and as high as $600. Plus if you buy it online you have to pay transfer fees. Any advice or a good place to shop in North Texas (DFW)?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Grapevine and I got my G17 Gen4 at the Academy off 114. They were helpful and nice plus it is cheaper than Bass Pro.

·
Registered
40 Posts
In mesquite mine was 629 plus tax with night sights. Without 549 when I called around mesquite area that was the norm

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my gen3 26 in pa. I paid $499. The dealer said they couldn't go any lower? Apparently glock is really strict with their MAP. Not sure what the MAP is on a gen3 26 but they acted like it was $499. They orinially wanted $540 and I got them down to $499.

·
Can't Just Have One
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My price was slain on a gen4. So since that was on a gen4, how much should I pay for a 3? I definitely don't want to pay for a gen3 when I can get a gen4 for the same price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts