Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a PSA Dagger? My wife and I have a limited budget and are considering the PSA clone.

·
Remove me..Security sucks.
2,472 Posts
no personal experience, watched the video on it, and if I did not have what I do, it'd be a definite buy. As far as budget goes, be aware the pistol is only a portion of the total.Having something that feels right is important as well, though imo, we have opposable thumbs and a brain, so can learn to adapt. That being said, the difference in price between the Dagger and a G19 is around 500 rounds of ammo at the moment best I can tell. Perhaps 2 hours of range time and the ammo and targets to go with it, with a bit of ammo left over, imo a big difference. I have several new gun owning friends who can't afford to shoot right now. Perhaps it's not so much the money, but their priorities.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Supposedly they are out but I have yet to see any in the wild.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Heres a Pew Pew Tactical review of the Dagger.

Reactions: eltell and miniman

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Supposedly PSA intend on sales of parts, like the slides and if homebuilt guns survive the planed infringements by the treasonous critters in the district of corruption have planed for build it your self will be a bonus.

·
Low speed High drag
2,224 Posts
If you've shot a g19 then you've pretty much shot the Dagger. Other than the price it's nothing special that will wow you.

·
Go Gamecocks!!!
82 Posts
I want one because it made in SC.

Reactions: Greywood

·
Low speed High drag
2,224 Posts
If I used that logic, I’d have a lot less guns. Lol! It is spot on logic though.
Lol!
For the price you can't beat the dagger. The MOS version is supposedly gonna run for 350 which is pretty much the price of a MOS slide for a G19. You can pretty much get 2 daggers for the price of 1 Glock the way the market is now and 2 is better than 1... lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts