Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, just though I would introduce myself as a proud new sponser and vendor here on the Glock Forum. I have mainly always followed on Facebook, however I will try and start following more here as well. I'm also a "Glock guy" and have a 27 as my EDC. I am from Detroit MI where I have started my new company Foxx Holsters. I mainly make IWB hybrid style holsters and invite you to stop by and have a look. They can by found at foxxholsters.com...also we can be found on Facebook as well. Again I'm happy to be a part of the forum and look forward to jumping into the discussions!
Ray

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
You know new vendors have to send me free swag right? Its in the fine print :D

Welcome to forums!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know new vendors have to send me free swag right? Its in the fine print :D

Welcome to forums!
I sent TXShooter a private message about giving away some free holsters, so hopefully you'll see some freebies coming real soon. Im also giving away a free holster on our Facebook page as soon as we hit 100 page likes, and Im real close to it right now, so check that out if your on FB.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome! I'm also in the Detroit area. I'm hoping to get started on my CPL here soon. I'll definitely be taking a look at your holsters. I've read good things about them.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,948 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts