Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I will never again buy a questionable-quality magazine unless it's out of pure curiosity.
I will never again buy a questionable-quality holster unless it's out of pure curiosity.
I will never again buy a questionable-quality scope for any reason.

...I will never buy another Taurus firearm as long as I live.
:cool: Strangely perhaps, in the time since I decided to sell off some guns the only gun I've bought is a Taurus; a TX-22 to either augment or (more likely) replace my old Sig Mosquito.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
No Russian ammo

No cheaply made/bargain firearms

OEM mags only

Reactions: Defendandprotect32

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.