Prom Night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sgtglock, Apr 28, 2012.

1. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Fresh high & tight. Check
    Clean uniform. Check
    High shine on the boots. Check
    Leaving to work the prom. Che... Nooo! Why did I ever agree to do this??!! PLEASE, SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Muahahahahahahahahah!!!! I hated working the prom. When I was a rookie at the sheriff's office I was 26 and there were all these hot 18 year old women walking around with cleavage sent from Heaven. I hated to "look but don't touch" and to stand around all evening watching "kids".

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

AHHHHHH...that's funny !! Go easy on them young'uns now !!

And, no spikin' the punch !! ( Just drink straight from the flask !! ;) )

4. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Ya got that right Shooter! Maybe it'll dull the ringing in my ears from the loud music! Btw, the girls dont need the prom to show off. Its everyday! Well, I'm going in. If I survive I'll post back!

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

God Speed and hope you make it 10-8 okay.

6. Screw it dude, 18 is 18. If my woman ever leaves me I'm (27) going recruiting at the local football field. I'll be checking ID.

7. ryanmckenna88

ryanmckenna88 New Member

Well NukinFuts, after reading your post, and also being 27, I am now positive that I need to do business with you. Hey, 18 yrs old...only 2 years past their prime ;) jk...kinda

8. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Hey, 16 is legal here in Oklahoma but that doesn't make it right.

9. Eh the way I see it if she is 18 and not a complete idiot/bimbo/immature social reject and you are under 30 then it's ok. Once you hit 30 you gotta aim for 20. After that 20 is always ok, even at 100.

10. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

You sir are a prophet.

11. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Ha!! I'm 32 and I can't even carry on an intelligent conversation with a 21 year old. Of course, I'm married and don't get to talk to too many 21 year old females but when I do. I always drink Dos Equis. Wait.....ummmmm.

12. I didn't say they needed to know how to spell their name, just fool me for a while.

13. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Don't pay the ransom, I ESCAPED! Damn I glad thats over. Five hours of my life I'll never get back. Oh well, a good time was had by all.

14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Good Job Sarge...!! Did they tell ya, you're on the list for next year :D

15. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

I bet there isnt a pair of spikes fpr sale in town because they were all at the prom! And how some of em didnt just POP out on their own is beyond me!

16. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah, like you would have complained.

17. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Yeah Shooter, I'm on the list from now on! Sometimes it doesnt pay to be as good as I am! Ha!

18. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Oh, no complaints. Just an observation!

19. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Back when I was that age( waaay back!) I dont remembet girls having legs that long!