Glock Firearms banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,615 Posts
It's like, I always have said ......The Human Race is a failed experiment! What your experiencing over your side of the pond, is what we're facing over here. Despite what you may watch and read in the media. Semi Auto firearms have never been totally banned here in OZ! Rather they have become a restricted item! They are available to shooters under certain conditions! But the prices have gone up 10 fold! It's just plain Greed!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why didn't you all stock up when supplies were plentiful and low priced? I see many paying $.60 per round of 9mm but they couldn't afford to buy triple the amount of ammo when it was well under $.20 per round. Is it Government schooling or the unionizeds teachers?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
Why didn't you all stock up when supplies were plentiful and low priced? I see many paying $.60 per round of 9mm but they couldn't afford to buy triple the amount of ammo when it was well under $.20 per round. Is it Government schooling or the unionizeds teachers?
I got stocked up but there’s only so much space and money.😒

·
Super Moderator
62,377 Posts
Great 1st post. Looking to make friends or troll.

·
Registered
428 Posts
If people didn’t try to stock up at $.20 how did it become $.60?

Reactions: PaPow and Old Bloke

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
For me it was just plain complacency and ignorance. I was very interested in guns for many years when I was younger, but then went many years without giving guns much thought at all other than for home protection. When I got back into shooting guns again as a hobby back in about 2010, I simply hadn't been through the ups & downs of the ammo market to know any better. Live and learn; all I can say is that I definitely learned my lesson this time and I won't get caught short on ammo again after this/IF this shortage ever comes to an end.

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
For me it was just plain complacency and ignorance. I was very interested in guns for many years when I was younger, but then went many years without giving guns much thought at all other than for home protection. When I got back into shooting guns again as a hobby back in about 2010, I simply hadn't been through the ups & downs of the ammo market to know any better. Live and learn; all I can say is that I definitely learned my lesson this time and I won't get caught short on ammo again after this/IF this shortage ever comes to an end.
It wasn`t just you Bayou, i think quite a few got caught in the middle of it all, old shooters as well as newer shooters. But i do believe, alot of people`s eye`s & ear`s are wide open now because we can clearly see what is ahead of us for at least 2yrs (IF we stop the madness in the 2022 midterms). Now that the idiots have taken over the country, everybody is balls to the walls to get their hands on every thing they can. And because of people paying stupid prices, its just going to keep going. Demand & Greed. All driven by the anti-gun establishment`s.

I`m not willing to pay the gougers. To hell with them! I`ll just move over to some other hobby`s for now and just not use up what i have stocked up on.
I will walk away from the high prices and leave what`s out there for those who need it more than i do. We also have local friends that help each other out if one needs components here.

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Supply has been edging up a little, and prices are edging down a little. When the Floyd verdict happens that will go change real quick. That should be within 2 weeks or less.
It wont matter what the verdict is, punks will still want to burn everything to the ground, which will cause even more people to try to arm themselves up.

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Yep, I agree. The anti-fuZ PWBLM's are training. (pastey white BLM's) have been in place in MN for weeks. They already have things planned out for the big cities.
LOL, pasty white BLM`ers. I gotta remember that one :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

If those punks act on their stupidness, maybe they might get a surprise by the people of those cities and have their plans foiled by the people.

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
141 - 158 of 158 Posts