Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Faithful Member
275 Posts
Weren't ban mags 10 rounds only as well? I have a handful of 10 round G23 mags that are 10 round as I lived in a commie state with a 10 round ban and that was all I could carry/use in my 23.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I have 'ban' mags and 'post ban' mags. My 15 round, .40 S&W, 'ban' mags are marked the same as in the photo posted by SixG17. They have the same address and date between the viewing holes. My post ban mags are also like the post ban in SixG17's photo. In nearly 40 years of using Glocks, I had never seen a 10 round .40 mag in person until I bought a Kel-Tec Sub2000.

The only reason I have 'ban' mags is: I was able to buy them when the ban was in effect and they are dated the same year as my G24C was built.

·
Faithful Member
275 Posts
I have 'ban' mags and 'post ban' mags. My 15 round, .40 S&W, 'ban' mags are marked the same as in the photo posted by SixG17. They have the same address and date between the viewing holes. My post ban mags are also like the post ban in SixG17's photo. In nearly 40 years of using Glocks, I had never seen a 10 round .40 mag in person until I bought a Kel-Tec Sub2000.

The only reason I have 'ban' mags is: I was able to buy them when the ban was in effect and they are dated the same year as my G24C was built.
Well sir I have over 30 years and I had never seen them either until my state imposed the ban. I had a devil of a time finding 10 round but out local LEO were very adamant about it. As you can see and no this is not a Photoshop pic, indeed, Glock made and sold them. I have tried to sell them to people still in states with a ten round ban with no luck so they sit in my safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well sir I have over 30 years and I had never seen them either until my state imposed the ban. I had a devil of a time finding 10 round but out local LEO were very adamant about it. As you can see and no this is not a Photoshop pic, indeed, Glock made and sold them. I have tried to sell them to people still in states with a ten round ban with no luck so they sit in my safe.
i just picked up two of these, from a mewe seller, for my g33 and i didnt pay attention to the one stack witness holes.......im a dumbass, oh well still extra firepower for my g33

1 - 11 of 11 Posts