Posting pix of my G23 4th gen

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Fracus, May 10, 2012.

1. Fracus

Fracus New Member

I have the large backstrap on it due to my bear paws. 3 mags and upgraded recoil spring.

Attached Files:

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Good looking G23. Great pics.

3. nice 23 mate gettin one myself and welcome to the forum mate.

4. Ky21sf

Ky21sf New Member

Nice man, gonna add any mods to it?

5. jtk07

jtk07 New Member

Very nice looks like mine :)

6. Never even tried my back straps. Your gun looks good.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum fracus !!

Real good pics...

8. Fracus

Fracus New Member

thanks everyone. I plan on adding the 2.2lb ghost trigger and possibly a crimson trace grip laser. This one is my baby. I may add the crome slide and barrel later.

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey fracus,welcome, i have a g23 gen4, love it, the size is good and it goes boom nice. I got a question for you if you don't mind? Mine ejects brass like crazy. It goes in the right direction but it really pitchs them a long was. I was freakin a girl out behind and right of me at the range one day she was getting a brass shower 10-15 feet away from me. Does yours do that?

10. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

Mine sure does! I think it looks beautiful. Hot brass arching through the air.

11. Fracus

Fracus New Member

No mine has never done that. it does eject high but not to bad. Could be the recoil spring doing that. did you get the recall notice when you bought it that the springs werent very good. might be something to look into. I had my replaced and seemed to slow it down a bit. Not as much recoil punch. Hope this helps.

12. My 23 (a 3rd gen) ejects brass like crazy as well. It doesn't phase me but I can see where it may cause concern.

13. Fracus

Fracus New Member

Shooting in the indoor ranges could be a bit annoying with it cause people freak out when casings come flying tword them. But then again i have owned alot of hand guns and almost all of em shoot brass mad time. Most people understand that you cant reallt control it.

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Yea, i get that they all do it and you cant control it. I think its really pretty cool. But this 23 is just like really extreme about it. My wife pulled a .40 shell outta her bra hours after we were at the range once, pretty funny really.

15. Fracus

Fracus New Member

Good thing she didnt get burned. Them things get hot.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Did i say she didn't get burned:eek: HAHA OOPS, Did that hurt Honey??

17. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Trust me. This is NOT a pleasant experience. :D

18. Fracus

Fracus New Member

I have no doubt in my mind on that one lol.