Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty!! We have a Black rifle thread . I want to start a Hunting rifle picture/video/your kills.thread.! I am going to start with me shooting my Marlin 1895 GBL- chambered in 45-70. Any hunting rifle or rifles or rifle videos or your hunting kills are welcom! I know we have a lot of hunters here and I for one would love to see them. I am a novice as well and am open to any constructive criticism. POST AWAY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOS3N7NFIeg&feature=youtu.be

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
same rifle ....... didnt put this one on the wall

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 2 hunting rifles Savage hog hunter in .308 and Marlin 1895 GBL

1895GBL Marlin 45.70 rifle.jpg

sling.jpg

with sling.jpg

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I went snipe hunting once!!! Look what I caught!!!

image-2894179974.jpg

Seriously though, when I get home I'll look for some pics. Not big game stuff though... I really want to though!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'll have to get some rifle pics and contribute. I have a few archery photo's on the computer but no rifles, I'll see if I can rectify this situation shortly.

·
Registered
128 Posts
dutchs said:
Alrighty!! We have a Black rifle thread . I want to start a Hunting rifle picture/video/your kills.thread.! I am going to start with me shooting my Marlin 1895 GBL- chambered in 45-70. Any hunting rifle or rifles or rifle videos or your hunting kills are welcom! I know we have a lot of hunters here and I for one would love to see them. I am a novice as well and am open to any constructive criticism. POST AWAY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOS3N7NFIeg&feature=youtu.be
That marlin looks fun to shoot, of you tuck your left elbow into your side a bit more it might give a
More stable platform

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Not too far from my house outside of Attica IN. My grandpa owns some farmland close by my house and thankfully I'm the only one that hunts it
i hunt in eastern n.c .......we dont grow them that big

·
Registered
16 Posts
bubba2001 said:
i hunt in eastern n.c .......we dont grow them that big

image-1199846765.jpg

About 2 months before deer season I was riding my dirtbike through where I hunt at and was able to take a quick picture of this monster. I saw him once during shotgun season and he was a bit too far so my friend let me borrow his muzzle loader and killed this one 2 days later at 20 yards

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
View attachment 13282

About 2 months before deer season I was riding my dirtbike through where I hunt at and was able to take a quick picture of this monster. I saw him once during shotgun season and he was a bit too far so my friend let me borrow his muzzle loader and killed this one 2 days later at 20 yards
I am originally from Ohio and have seen many that size!! I can't believe I just started hunting and I live in Florida now. Baby deer down here!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
dutchs said:
I am originally from Ohio and have seen many that size!! I can't believe I just started hunting and I live in Florida now. Baby deer down here!!
It's a rush! I just got a bow given to me a couple months ago so know I will be able to hunt all season long!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a rush! I just got a bow given to me a couple months ago so know I will be able to hunt all season long!
Post some more pictures when you get some more. OK?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice buck and job on the taxi!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's this years hunting rifles

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
View attachment 21072

Here's my new Savage Axis chambered in .223 with a 6-24x40 BSA Mil-Dot scope. Nothing too fancy or expensive but it'll defiantly take care of those coyotes this year :)
I have the Hog hunter in .308 and it is a really nice shooter!! Savage makes a great gun for a real nice price!!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts