Post a picture part II

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Birddogyz, Aug 20, 2013.

1. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Dang LT,
    Sorry man.

2. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Damn that sucks

wrpNYFL likes this.

3. LElliott

LElliott Well-Known Member

I was talkin about Hillary, the others are clowns make up or not.

Old Bloke, wrpNYFL and mattm like this.
  4. LElliott

Know how ya feel, But, My buddy picked up his first brand new car. A 72 Comet 302 V-8(Mercury's Maverick). 9 days later he was stopped at a light and some lady packed him up good in the rear end at about 25 mph. It happened again 2 more times. Enjoy yer new vehicle anyway.

wrpNYFL and Danzig like this.
  5. Mingo

Mingo Well-Known Member Supporter

Recalling the movie and tv series “V”!
    IMG_4090.jpg

6. mattm

mattm last one, I promise Supporter

got-it.jpg.5052d08b132a049b255962f760a53737.jpg

7. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    When I bought my first new truck in 1994 I went through a hail storm on the way home from the dealer.:eek::mad:

Old Bloke likes this.
  8. mattm

DSCF1644.JPG Not new vehicles, but broadsided in 2008, unconscious then in shock, then rear ended 2010 by an F250 with a plow, going 30. I was stopped at red lights both times. Now I don't stop for red lights ;) and have discrete "get off my butt or I'll effin' kill you" bumper stickers...in a 2A manner of speaking.
    Both times I was in my Dakota. Got totalled both times, but my car repair guy is a bike builder, real talented, and has a persuasive manner with adjusters. Last one was the first time I had a concussion that even I noticed. 7 beer buzz for 3 weeks, and couldn't remember the street I was on. Oh yeah.picture.. Whites, NH

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  9. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Senior in high school. Was driving a girl home from a pool party. Still daylight. I wasn’t drinking. A guy from out of town driving a tour van went through a stop sign on a little road. I was on a 4 lane road with a grass median!
    I remember seeing a white wall in front of me and then the roof being taken off my car and a C collar being put around my neck. Medic asked me how many fingers he was holding up? I was like, Duh! 2. Then he asked me what year it was and who was the President? Then I knew I was F’d up!:eek:

10. mattm

Carter years? My swim coach used the "whip inflation now" (WIN) pins as medals. My sweats clanked like a knights armor :cool:
    note: I think a few of us here use the "like" as an acknowledgement more than a "nice, I candiggitt" response for certain posts. Either that, or we have a real sense of the macabre o_O
    0088.jpg

Old Bloke, LElliott and Danzig like this.
  11. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

I remember seeing people wearing those 'WIN' buttons upside down so they said 'NIM' instead; meaning to expect 'No Immediate Miracles'.
    [​IMG]

12. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Gen 3 G19 Shooter Supporter

Picked up a little something from the Post Office today...

20200702_141223.jpg

Thanks to all involved with the last contest!

(I promise I'll sit the next one out...)

Old Bloke, wrpNYFL, Danzig and 5 others like this.
  13. elk creek

elk creek Well-Known Member Supporter

North Fork of the Clearwater River B56E812B-384B-44D0-8C9E-2899D6942285.jpeg

Old Bloke, Mingo, wrpNYFL and 7 others like this.
  14. LElliott

15. John in AR

John in AR Well-Known Member Supporter

wrpNYFL likes this.
  16. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

9DE26484-D584-4720-AFFA-72E6A34FF913.jpeg
    Happy July 4th to all.
    God Bless America!

Old Bloke, Neo, Mingo and 6 others like this.
  17. helitack32f1

helitack32f1 Well-Known Member

Bayou, wrpNYFL and LElliott like this.