Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own one of the Poly80 complete serialized firearms? Do they take Glock 19 Gen 3 parts and after market parts like a Glock 19? I like the different frame, trigger and texture of that build, but would like to know if I wanted to further customize it would it be easy.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Anyone own one of the Poly80 complete serialized firearms? Do they take Glock 19 Gen 3 parts and after market parts like a Glock 19? I like the different frame, trigger and texture of that build, but would like to know if I wanted to further customize it would it be easy.
I don't own a serialized frame but do own P 80's,as far as I know they only produce one line of P 80 Glock pattern frame, the same frame serilized and yes they utilize Gen 3 & 4 parts. As to after market parts yes they do,however one must remember even within Glock OEM the tolerance stacking due to the design, some incur more + or- in that range of limits
For my self the number one one reason to adopt the P 80 was the improved ergonomics,texture that is closer to perfection than Gastons idea of perfection.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just bought a Poly80 completed. Good deal with leo/mil discount and my collected points total was $472 OTD. Cleaned and lubed, ready for the range tomorrow. You are so right about the ergonomics....nice 1911 feel to it. Trigger is also great...smooth, clean break and very quick reset. Good real rail and the undercuts are much better than the Glock 19 stock frame.

Going to shoot it for at least 500 rds before I even think about after market parts.....then only IF I think it will make a big difference. So far I think I like it better than the 43x I have....and that is saying a lot!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I predict you a really going to like it, enjoy.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
39,431 Posts
This started out as a serial numbered P80 frame. I bought Gen3 19 parts from a number of vendors. Went together very well. Shoots great.
D67DBBF7-0454-4D33-BCB3-BCC209EFEA81.jpeg

there was a pretty short break in period.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts