Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Slide and Barrel for my Glock 23 Gen4 today from Nukinfuts29. I had sent them to him for polishing. Any of you members thinking of having this process done Nukinfuts29 does a super job at a very reasonable cost. I'm very satisfied with the job he has performed. Check it out from the posted pics.

image-4172312466.jpg

image-359206493.jpg

Thanks again for doing a super job.

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
My eyes, my eyes! I'm blind! Abomination!

LOL! JK. To each his own, or so I'm told. I'm glad you've got her/him back in one piece.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He charged $60.00 for both the Slide and Barrel including return shipping. Like I said very reasonable and great work. He's a member so if y'all want it done you can contact him on the Forum.

Joe

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Pretty damn snazzy! Nice work Nukin!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Nice, how much he charge? Turn around time? Thinking of getting my G21 barrel and slide done.
Turn around time is usually around 7 days, the last few have taken a bit longer with my newborn at home. $60 is the pricing for members here, for more details check out the polishing thread in the vendor section :)

My eyes, my eyes! I'm blind! Abomination!

LOL! JK. To each his own, or so I'm told. I'm glad you've got her/him back in one piece.
The polish I recommend for most people is what I call a Range Polish. This leaves the top, fins/ribs, and rear plate in the factory black. This eliminates the potential for sun glare issues and is how I polish most of my personal guns.

I do not discourage those who want the complete polish though, because it's a wild look for sure! The pictures really don't do it justice.

Turned out very nice !!

Congrats...
Pretty damn snazzy! Nice work Nukin!
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nukinfuts29 said:
Turn around time is usually around 7 days, the last few have taken a bit longer with my newborn at home. $60 is the pricing for members here, for more details check out the polishing thread in the vendor section :)

The polish I recommend for most people is what I call a Range Polish. This leaves the top, fins/ribs, and rear plate in the factory black. This eliminates the potential for sun glare issues and is how I polish most of my personal guns.

I do not discourage those who want the complete polish though, because it's a wild look for sure! The pictures really don't do it justice.

Thanks ;)
Ok here's another pic hope this pic does it justice

image-3320859972.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Looks great! Cant wait to get mine done!!

·
Banned
767 Posts
absolutely my man, I will

1 - 15 of 15 Posts