Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Slide and Barrel for my Glock 23 Gen4 today from Nukinfuts29. I had sent them to him for polishing. Any of you members thinking of having this process done Nukinfuts29 does a super job at a very reasonable cost. I'm very satisfied with the job he has performed. Check it out from the posted pics.

Bumper Gas Machine Automotive exterior Flooring

Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gas Machine

Thanks again for doing a super job.

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
My eyes, my eyes! I'm blind! Abomination!

LOL! JK. To each his own, or so I'm told. I'm glad you've got her/him back in one piece.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He charged $60.00 for both the Slide and Barrel including return shipping. Like I said very reasonable and great work. He's a member so if y'all want it done you can contact him on the Forum.

Joe

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Pretty damn snazzy! Nice work Nukin!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Nice, how much he charge? Turn around time? Thinking of getting my G21 barrel and slide done.
Turn around time is usually around 7 days, the last few have taken a bit longer with my newborn at home. $60 is the pricing for members here, for more details check out the polishing thread in the vendor section :)

My eyes, my eyes! I'm blind! Abomination!

LOL! JK. To each his own, or so I'm told. I'm glad you've got her/him back in one piece.
The polish I recommend for most people is what I call a Range Polish. This leaves the top, fins/ribs, and rear plate in the factory black. This eliminates the potential for sun glare issues and is how I polish most of my personal guns.

I do not discourage those who want the complete polish though, because it's a wild look for sure! The pictures really don't do it justice.

Turned out very nice !!

Congrats...
Pretty damn snazzy! Nice work Nukin!
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nukinfuts29 said:
Turn around time is usually around 7 days, the last few have taken a bit longer with my newborn at home. $60 is the pricing for members here, for more details check out the polishing thread in the vendor section :)

The polish I recommend for most people is what I call a Range Polish. This leaves the top, fins/ribs, and rear plate in the factory black. This eliminates the potential for sun glare issues and is how I polish most of my personal guns.

I do not discourage those who want the complete polish though, because it's a wild look for sure! The pictures really don't do it justice.

Thanks ;)
Ok here's another pic hope this pic does it justice

Wood Hardwood Rectangle Gas Bumper

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Looks great! Cant wait to get mine done!!

·
Banned
767 Posts
absolutely my man, I will

1 - 15 of 15 Posts