Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,195 Posts
That is a cool chart. The problem I have had with mouseguns is inconsistency of reliability even among same makes and models. I've had AMT's that wouldn't shoot more than 2 rounds without jamming and know officers that love them. I've had 2 Keltecs that run 100% but other forum members say they are the worst things ever produced. Some like my NAA .380 had to be sent to the factory twice to get debugged, now it's perfect.
That is why Glocks are so popular they are the most consistently reliable large production gun IMO.

·
Registered
77 Posts
No problems from my Ruger LCP, easy to carry in a front pocket holster. I often wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer so I have no excuses not to carry. I would prefer my Glock, but it's not always practical mid summer.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,195 Posts
iShoot said:
No problems from my Ruger LCP, easy to carry in a front pocket holster. I often wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer so I have no excuses not to carry. I would prefer my Glock, but it's not always practical mid summer.
+1. Rugers are very consistent all models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.