Glock Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals, Been away for a bit and was wondering why I cant locate a Plus One Pearce Grip extension for my G 36. I have purchased 2 in the past but Pearce only seems to have the Zero Extensions now. Any Particular reason for not selling the plus ones anymore?

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
... I cant locate a Plus One Pearce Grip extension for my G 36. Any Particular reason for not selling the plus ones anymore?
G36 Plus One Extension, post #6
https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-G36-Plus-One-Extension/13-177464/?#i1982283

"We have discontinued the PG-36 extension. Our PG-36 tooling was damaged in the last run and could not be fixed. It made a cosmetic flaw on one side of the extension that we considered unacceptable. The cost of a new tool was not feasible considering the number of PG-36's we sell. Since we had another Glock 36 extension in our product line the decision was made to discontinue the Plus One. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Pearce Grip, Inc."​

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G36 Plus One Extension, post #6
https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-G36-Plus-One-Extension/13-177464/?#i1982283

"We have discontinued the PG-36 extension. Our PG-36 tooling was damaged in the last run and could not be fixed. It made a cosmetic flaw on one side of the extension that we considered unacceptable. The cost of a new tool was not feasible considering the number of PG-36's we sell. Since we had another Glock 36 extension in our product line the decision was made to discontinue the Plus One. Thank you for your interest in our products.

Pearce Grip, Inc."​
Thank you for your speedy reply, I am sorry to hear this but it does make sense. I will just have to have to use the plus Zero extension on the third mag. Thanks again and keep making your great products. John M

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Can you run the oem + extension on a 36?
No.

The Glock OEM +2 magazine extension (SP07151) fits the small frame magazines only... not the slimline or large frame magazines.

Best regards,

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts