Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
The plug You use it?

I've had Glocks and carried them both open and concealed for about a decade now, and I've never used the plug, nor seen a reason for it. What am I missing, is there a good reason for it, or just appearance?

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I'm just not seeing it, like I said I've carried a G22 exposed for 10 years, and never once thought to myself, boy that empty space sure is dirty in there. It's not open to the internals either, if it was than I could certainly see the purpose, but the only thing exposed in there is the trigger housing pin.

· Banned
2,939 Posts
bhale187 said:
I'm just not seeing it, like I said I've carried a G22 exposed for 10 years, and never once thought to myself, boy that empty space sure is dirty in there. It's not open to the internals either, if it was than I could certainly see the purpose, but the only thing exposed in there is the trigger housing pin.
Last i checked the trigger makes it go boom. Even if its just that pin, or nothing for that matter, why wouldnt you spend $6 to keep gunk out of there? Think about all the things you spend $6 on that dont have anything to do with a life saving device.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.