Reactions: Danzig

· Premium Member
10,882 Posts

· Premium Member
10,882 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
your considering brace registration? Lol
I’m saying no as of this moment. I’m paying attention to what’s going on. Generally everyone I know is saying F em.
One dealer I talked to said he’s telling people to buy a braced pistol and register it just for a free NFA stamp and bog down the system.

Can you imagine the ATF trying to go through that much paperwork?!? Think about how many that are going to be filled out wrong. It would take a decade to go through it all.

😳
…unless they tapped into those 87,000 new IRS agents.

· Premium Member
10,882 Posts
I feel better knowing we have litigators like these on our side!
I’m holding off on any action concerning brace registration until I hear these guys sound off.
Over the years I have read anything that Mr. Halbrook has written.

Reactions: Danzig

· Super Moderator
58,817 Posts
I’m saying no as of this moment. I’m paying attention to what’s going on. Generally everyone I know is saying F em.
One dealer I talked to said he’s telling people to buy a braced pistol and register it just for a free NFA stamp and bog down the system.

Can you imagine the ATF trying to go through that much paperwork?!? Think about how many that are going to be filled out wrong. It would take a decade to go through it all.

😳
…unless they tapped into those 87,000 new IRS agents.
I like that dealer.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
I talked to a bunch of dealers this week. All of them have cancelled their braced pistols and pistols that take braces. Some were taking them out of the showroom and looking at their options. A lot are heavily invested and are consulting with ATF and/or attorneys.
Oddly I was expecting to see blowout sales on guns and braces but I haven’t seen any.🤷🏼‍♂️
Last year when braces were being talked about some vendors were blowing them out and I got a couple of fairly good deals.
A lot of dealers are expecting a downturn on sales this year resulting from the craziness the last couple of years.
I don’t know usually Democrats can’t help but sell guns.

· Super Moderator
58,817 Posts
I talked to a bunch of dealers this week. All of them have cancelled their braced pistols and pistols that take braces. Some were taking them out of the showroom and looking at their options. A lot are heavily invested and are consulting with ATF and/or attorneys.
Oddly I was expecting to see blowout sales on guns and braces but I haven’t seen any.🤷🏼‍♂️
Last year when braces were being talked about some vendors were blowing them out and I got a couple of fairly good deals.
A lot of dealers are expecting a downturn on sales this year resulting from the craziness the last couple of years.
I don’t know usually Democrats can’t help but sell guns.
Top two:

Tie Flag Coat Dress shirt Military person
Smile Font Collar Wrinkle Poster

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
922(r) was George Bush senior.
Slick Willie got the Federal Assault Weapons Ban through.

Trump trying to appease the anti’s was just ignorant.
There’s no points to score there and all he did was outrage his base.

No concessions anymore!

· Premium Member
10,882 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
That is why this is so true.

View attachment 282059
Democrats have used the trope that Republicans are going to enslave minorities for decades.
Minority votes are guaranteed, besides figures the Democrat, they couldn’t vote for the party that’s openly hostile to them (real or imagined)!
Trump used the same play. Wrap yourself in the 2A while negotiating it away, besides where are you going to go? Democrats are ardently trying to destroy the 2A.

141 - 160 of 196 Posts