Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my fourth Glock a G23C and purchased a G32C barrel for her. In the pic is also the rest of my Glock family. In the order they where purchased
G17G4
G19C
G26G3
G23C

Used my youngest sons art from pre-school as a backdrop ...

Attachments

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kodiak said:
One heck of a collection man!
Thanks Kodiac still in the works.... Is it not always? Next up G22G4 also with G31 barrel and a G27G3 or 4 also with a G33 barrel then will look into next caliber... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
djlorenzana said:
Thanks Kodiac still in the works.... Is it not always? Next up G22G4 also with G31 barrel and a G27G3 or 4 also with a G33 barrel then will look into next caliber... Any suggestions?
...Nice man!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Looks good, nice collection. Yours sons work is good, nice colors, hope he keeps at it.

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. I agree on the painting I am going to frame and hang in my office...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks good dj. :) and I love the painting.
I have a painting from each of my kids in my workroom. I wouldn't give anything for them.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks good dj. :) and I love the painting.
I have a painting from each of my kids in my workroom. I wouldn't give anything for them.
Hmmm?? Paintings or kids??:confused::p

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks folks I am happy and proud of them. Can't wait to shoot my 23C with both of the barrels just need to make sure I do not mix up the ammo...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts