Picked up 2 boxes of 50 count .45 auto today

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Pat Harmon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. PaPow

PaPow Well-Known Member Supporter

NunYah
    Uggggg, thats just crazy. Sure glad i got mine before all the madness hit. Whenever i shoot up a box, i try to replace it with a couple 2 or 3 boxes. That way i`m always gaining more ammo over time.

LElliott likes this.
  2. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

The 2 Academy stores near me did have a small price increase last year, but still not too bad. Still beats going to Wally World and waiting for an employee to open the darn case.

lschne likes this.

3. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    No more pistol or evil black rifle ammo anymore at Walmart.:(

Bayou likes this.
  4. Glockfinger

Glockfinger Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

This woman hit the jackpot

Danzig and LElliott like this.
  5. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I forgot about that. I wonder if Wal-Mart quitting ammo sales was the reason for Academy's bump in ammo prices.

Danzig likes this.
  6. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I wonder what she has against WWB. After all these years I have only had 1 single round of WWB that was a dud, and I use that brand and Remington UMC almost exclusively. The only time I change is when I get hunting rounds for my AR.

7. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

Not that I know much about the Amish people, but I'm surprised they would sell any ammo at all due to their fundamentalist views.

8. Pat Harmon

Pat Harmon Well-Known Member Supporter

They will sell anything to make money besides a whole lot of them do actually hunt and hunting season. They're not as backwards as they used to be years ago They even have cell phones and I could pay with a credit card at their business

Bayou likes this.
  9. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

After thinking about it that makes sense. The bible does say god gave man dominion over the animals and people have to eat.