Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Facebook messenger. A Metco Industrial drill press. 1/2 hp motor and a 5/8 chuck The man is selling his house and moving and took $50 for it..Everything works fine and I even got the assembly paper with it...
20201203_100032.jpg

·
Super Moderator
69,989 Posts
On Facebook messenger. A Metco Industrial drill press. 1/2 hp motor and a 5/8 chuck The man is selling his house and moving and took $50 for it..Everything works fine and I even got the assembly paper with it... View attachment 233015
SCORE!!!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
It was definitely your day !

Reactions: jhg

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,015 Posts
Drill press GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
That looks like one heck of a man cave/garage. Nice addition.
Yes it does. My “man cave” doesn’t even exist until I back my truck out of the garage...lol. It only consists of a work bench, fan and boom box. I had to hang everything I possibly could on the walls to make room for both vehicles, but it also puts everything in sight so nothing is buried so you won’t have trouble finding anything.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have a cousin in New Jersey selling out his machine shop if you are looking for anything else (not selling a business of brick and mortar but the machinery) . He was also an engine builder. Finally sold his Rail Dragster and most of his other toys. Aging will do that.

If you are interested, drop me a note [email protected], and I will put you guys in touch.

Bob

·
Banned
768 Posts
I have a cheapy Taiwan made press when we closed out mom's business. Bought a nice tabletop Craftsman at my neighbor's yard sale for $35. I have a monster Craftsman tabletop in the back of my shop it has a foot pedal for it. I never have plugged it in.

That is a nice freestander! Mine isn't bolted to the floor. I have a E-body 8 3/4 sitting on the base. I need to sell that rear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts