Photos

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by TxShooter, Dec 19, 2011.

1. TxShooter

TxShooter Administrator Staff Member

We have upgrade the software a bit around here.

We have a new Photos gallery; please upload a couple of photos so we can test:

http://www.glockforum.com/photo/

:)

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I tried one for you in the competition section. Had to get past the second 'upload' button, but it is there now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011

3. Photo Albums won't open...

Het TxShooter,
    The only photo albume that will open for me is "some of my 1911's", any ideas Sir?
    Site's looking good too ;) Thanks

4. TxShooter

The Photos section is divided. You can see your Albums plus the Public albums.

You cannot view your private or public albums?

5. You got guys putting G19 pics under the "standard" section, but they are compact's

6. i didnt think so 26 is sub 17 is full sorry

i cant remove or move to right folder my bad

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

You can move a picture. Go to edit details, and then it gives you the option in a drop-down menu to move to new category. I had to do it with my steel competition picture, which I originally put in the 'pistol' section instead of the 'shooting' section.

8. huh ???
    a 17 is standard (full size)
    a 19 is compact
    a 26 is sub

9. thank you and done

10. No disrespect but that really does not work for me... I want to be able to view, edit and add to my albums as necessary... Please try to work that out!! :confused:

11. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

I would imagine there will be a premium membership eventually that will allow for your own albums. Photos and video are bandwidth killers and usually require higher costs for the server.

12. TxShooter

You can do that now. You can create a personal album, add images, delete images from it, etc.

I just created one to test and uploaded an image to it:

http://www.glockforum.com/photo/albums/test-album-1.html

13. TxShooter

No problem.

However, there are also Public albums that I have created that you can upload to. That way we can create libraries of Glock models and parts etc.

14. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

You can do that, he's only saying you can see your album and the albums of people who have chosen to make them public.

So you can do everything you outlined.