ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Nice work! :)

·
G17 G19
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PLEASE BE ADVISED

That while Glock Forum supports free enterprise, it would behoove Members to contact Authorized Vendors for services that they offer.

For example, NukinFuts29, also offers this service, and has been with the Forum for much longer.

This does not constitute a criticism of any sort towards any unaccredited Vendors, it is an encouragement for Members to support Vendors that in turn support the Forum.

Thank you.
My sincerest apologies if I stepped on anyone's toes.

Looks good!!
Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I appreciate it very much. As I have not advertised anything on this forum. I am a paid member of several other forums and have been blessed with customers from them. However I have asked 3 times now to get the paid membership vendor app on here and the admin here seems to ignore me.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks nice.
Is that just a pink/yellow reflection on the top of the slide right in front of the back sights?

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
^^^---hahaha! you funny!

What I meant was something akin to chrome-plating, that shiny.

Shiny enough to shave with.

Shiny enough to signal a flying airplane.

Shiny enough to, ...well...you get the point.

:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I appreciate it very much. As I have not advertised anything on this forum. I am a paid member of several other forums and have been blessed with customers from them. However I have asked 3 times now to get the paid membership vendor app on here and the admin here seems to ignore me.
TxShooter is actively working on your vendor membership. Thank you for your support!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Cruizer said:
Added the finishing touch to it this morning. :cool:
Whoa that came out great!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts