Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my permit tomorrow. They called Tuesday and said it was ready. Took 2 business days in Hamilton County, Ohio. Part of the club and couldn't be prouder to protect myself and the 2nd amendment. Stay safe everyone. Happy independence day to you and yours.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the club Scotty!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the club Scotty! Happy Independence Day to you too. Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Congrats! Great way to celebrate The Fourth!

D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats fast for a permit

I live in Maine, my application has been in for 2 weeks and it could be 6 more before I see the permit. All applications have to be reveiwed by the 2 mental health facilities in Maine to be sure I am not a nutjob. I can't believe this can't be done electronically in a day.:(

·
Registered
852 Posts
ScottyBiddle said:
I am picking up my permit tomorrow. They called Tuesday and said it was ready. Took 2 business days in Hamilton County, Ohio. Part of the club and couldn't be prouder to protect myself and the 2nd amendment. Stay safe everyone. Happy independence day to you and yours.
Welcome! You made a great choice!

·
Registered
931 Posts
lonnylong said:
I live in Maine, my application has been in for 2 weeks and it could be 6 more before I see the permit. All applications have to be reveiwed by the 2 mental health facilities in Maine to be sure I am not a nutjob. I can't believe this can't be done electronically in a day.:(
It took mine 120+ days. :( I'm in Kansas.

·
Registered
931 Posts
ScottyBiddle said:
Congrats :) stay safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts