1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Looks cool. But too bad, like most keltec weapons they'll never have enough stock
(pmr, ksg, etc) :rolleyes:

D

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Cool, didn't know they came out with a delta model. I have the CA and like for a fold up carbine that taks AR mags.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
The best survival rifle is my Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I can pack 1,500 rounds of ammo and 2 BX-25 magazines and the normal 10 rounder with no trouble.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The best survival rifle is my Ruger 10/22 Takedown. I can pack 1,500 rounds of ammo and 2 BX-25 magazines and the normal 10 rounder with no trouble.
I love the 10/22, and the takedown has caught my interest. The only downside (IMO) was the stock, I prefer a pistol grip and adjustable stock.

Now that I saw on a ruger forum a guy was able to get the Tapco stock to work on the 10/22 TD, I have to get one, just saving up the spare gun $$

·
Registered
391 Posts
bhale187 said:
I love the 10/22, and the takedown has caught my interest. The only downside (IMO) was the stock, I prefer a pistol grip and adjustable stock.

Now that I saw on a ruger forum a guy was able to get the Tapco stock to work on the 10/22 TD, I have to get one, just saving up the spare gun $$
Priorities. Spare gun money seems as foreign to me as spare money. I do one of two things, either layaway or the old envelope method. I prefer the envelope. Put a picture on an envelope and start putting money away. When you get close start talking to shops about how much they would take it is hard for some people to turn down cash money, so deals can be found.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Priorities. Spare gun money seems as foreign to me as spare money. I do one of two things, either layaway or the old envelope method. I prefer the envelope. Put a picture on an envelope and start putting money away. When you get close start talking to shops about how much they would take it is hard for some people to turn down cash money, so deals can be found.
I have a seperate savings account that I drop a little money into just for firearms. I also have a good friend who is an FFL so I get everything at dealer cost plus a 12pack of Corona Light :D

I'm working on getting my FFL and manufacturer's license, so that is taking up my spare gun money right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts