Pennsylvania!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BullStar, Jan 4, 2012.

1. BullStar

BullStar New Member

What's up fellow Glockers! Joining this forum from Pittsburgh :D

2. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Welcome to the Glock Forum!!! :)

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy to have you around these parts!

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to Glock Forum!

5. BullStar

BullStar New Member

Thanks guys...nice forum we have here. I see some of you guys are from cali...I used to live out in LA for about 6 years before moving back to Pittsburgh. Such a pain to get a ccw out there unless you are a leo or own a liquor/jewelry store =\

Here in Pittsburgh was almost TOO easy to obtain one

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

...from a fellow Pennsylvanian.

7. BullStar

BullStar New Member

good ol keystone state

8. MikeV826

MikeV826 New Member

Also from Pittsburgh! And yeah man getting a CCW license is way too easy around here. I read something that said 1 in 20 residents have one in Allegheny County. Probably 1 out of 100 of them have any formal weapons training since they don't require a course to get your license.

9. BullStar

BullStar New Member

hopefully next year we can turn around our give/take diff to something more acceptable than this year's...always a steelers fan regardless of our season's outcome!

even if i were to take hunters out of the equation (which PA has a lot), i would still believe that stat. i am all for shall issue but perhaps a required exam of the laws, firearm handling and use of lethal force would be a good idea. kind of like a dmv written exam prior to getting your license. don't make it harder...just smarter