·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to Glock Forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...nice forum we have here. I see some of you guys are from cali...I used to live out in LA for about 6 years before moving back to Pittsburgh. Such a pain to get a ccw out there unless you are a leo or own a liquor/jewelry store =\

Here in Pittsburgh was almost TOO easy to obtain one

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
43 Posts
Also from Pittsburgh! And yeah man getting a CCW license is way too easy around here. I read something that said 1 in 20 residents have one in Allegheny County. Probably 1 out of 100 of them have any formal weapons training since they don't require a course to get your license.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go steelers!!!!
hopefully next year we can turn around our give/take diff to something more acceptable than this year's...always a steelers fan regardless of our season's outcome!

Also from Pittsburgh! And yeah man getting a CCW license is way too easy around here. I read something that said 1 in 20 residents have one in Allegheny County. Probably 1 out of 100 of them have any formal weapons training since they don't require a course to get your license.
even if i were to take hunters out of the equation (which PA has a lot), i would still believe that stat. i am all for shall issue but perhaps a required exam of the laws, firearm handling and use of lethal force would be a good idea. kind of like a dmv written exam prior to getting your license. don't make it harder...just smarter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts