Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i get my my glock 27 i was unsure about options for the pinky grip does anyone have pearce grip extensions? how well do the work and do they still conceal well ie does the extension cause you to print more?

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
They work great. Had them on all my g27 mags even one on my g23 mag and yes its very easliy concealable.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Anything you add above the waistline has the potential to print more (assuming IWB). I would probably just buy one for now and try shooting without it (pinky curled underneath), you might be surprised.

With and without, just to give you an idea

Attachments

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Also take a look at GAP enterprises if you want a finger rest for your 27, but on the side note of the pearce grips they do work great!

image-681026984.jpg

Heres my 27

Attachments

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I use Pearce +2 extensions on all my G26 magazines. Not only do I have a pinky rest, I increase the magazine capacity plus 2 in 9mm.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Yep, I got them on my baby. Now I'm considering using G17 magazines (17 round cap) with a Pearce +2, on X-Grip style grip extension tube. I have a thread about that somewhere here.....

·
Registered
472 Posts
i use them on my 26, 27, and 30. They are perfect for me but as far as which ones to use is going to be a personal preferance, see which feels better in your hand. but as far as pearce... i really like how they fit for me.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Curious - Do the extensions that add capacity to the mag pinch like ones that are just a pinky rest?
Nope, absolutely not. They are so comfortable you'd never know they were there until you change your magazine to one that doesn't have them on. :)

Hey, Ghostlight, WELCOME to the Forum.
Post up a *Hi there* under "Introductions" so everyone has a chance to hi back at ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts