pearce grip extentions

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Archamc3, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Archamc3

Archamc3 New Member

when i get my my glock 27 i was unsure about options for the pinky grip does anyone have pearce grip extensions? how well do the work and do they still conceal well ie does the extension cause you to print more?

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

They work great. Had them on all my g27 mags even one on my g23 mag and yes its very easliy concealable.

3. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Anything you add above the waistline has the potential to print more (assuming IWB). I would probably just buy one for now and try shooting without it (pinky curled underneath), you might be surprised.

With and without, just to give you an idea

Attached Files:

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Also take a look at GAP enterprises if you want a finger rest for your 27, but on the side note of the pearce grips they do work great!

image-681026984.jpg

Heres my 27

5. Archamc3

Archamc3 New Member

thanks everyone especially kodiak that picture helps alot

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

I use Pearce +2 extensions on all my G26 magazines. Not only do I have a pinky rest, I increase the magazine capacity plus 2 in 9mm.

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

My baby G26 with Pearce +2 extensions...

Attached Files:

8. Archamc3

Archamc3 New Member

happy sniper1 that looks good as well the additional magazine capacity is a +

9. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    My G26 with Grip extensions, however it does not add capacity.

Attached Files:

10. I have the Glock +2 extensions that I got from a member off of here and love them. They made a great difference.

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Yep, I got them on my baby. Now I'm considering using G17 magazines (17 round cap) with a Pearce +2, on X-Grip style grip extension tube. I have a thread about that somewhere here.....

12. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

i use them on my 26, 27, and 30. They are perfect for me but as far as which ones to use is going to be a personal preferance, see which feels better in your hand. but as far as pearce... i really like how they fit for me.

13. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Have 'em, love 'em, but I have since graduated to using G17 magazines with (and I highly recommend them) X-Grips magazine sleeves.

14. ghostlight

ghostlight New Member

Curious - Do the extensions that add capacity to the mag pinch like ones that are just a pinky rest?

Thanks in advance!

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Nope, absolutely not. They are so comfortable you'd never know they were there until you change your magazine to one that doesn't have them on. :)

Hey, Ghostlight, WELCOME to the Forum.
    Post up a *Hi there* under "Introductions" so everyone has a chance to hi back at ya!

16. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member