1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dude
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
With enough torque and force, anything can break. If that quad wreck had enough force to send him to the hospital, then i'm sure there was a pretty heavy hit involved.

On a side note, though, it's actually a good thing that the pistol broke. I relate it to old Detroit metal cars .vs the "plastic car" debate. A lot of that force got absorbed by the pistol breaking. Can you imagine if he was wearing a 1911? He might have some internal injuries due to the force being transferred into his body from the impact.

D

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Look at the holster...that thing took some serious damage! I can break a 1911 if you really wanted me to, but it wouldn't be easy. Sometimes, I think weird things happen. This is one out of how many pistols made???? I don't think this is a normal case.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Well, the gun's broken, that's for sure. Not sure I believe the 'I fell off my ATV' story though.

Looks like a gun a particular former member of the forum could practice duracoating and polishing with.

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
CountryMick said:
Well, the gun's broken, that's for sure. Not sure I believe the 'I fell off my ATV' story though.
Yea that holster took a lot of damage how fast was the four wheeler going? 90? In to a brick wall? There's no way that kinda damage was caused by that story

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
iGlock said:
Shoulda had a hi point, lmao!
Funny. It would have made a hitech shaped crater in the agent's side.

D

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is an H&K.
The guy fell off of an ATV at 30 mph with full body weight coming down on the holster and gun.
He Mose likely also struck a rock.
And, it's an H&K..
Honestly had he been wearing a 1911 in condition 1, he would also have a bullet in his leg.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The story also notes that he had his collapsible baton behind his gun. When the grip of the gun was press in, it first made contact with the baton, which added more torque into the equation, along with a fulcrum. He's definitely lucky he wasn't wearing a metal gun.

Still, I'd say Hk's got some explaining to do.

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
The story also notes that he had his collapsible baton behind his gun. When the grip of the gun was press in, it first made contact with the baton, which added more torque into the equation, along with a fulcrum. He's definitely lucky he wasn't wearing a metal gun.
Still, I'd say Hk's got some explaining to do.
:confused: brittle batch of polymer :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts