Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are hosting party tonight on behalf of my brother who is on leave, however they are using the fact that it is my dogs birthday as a cover. Anyway, my friends, his friends, and my parents friends will all be over tonight hanging out and eating all our food. So, I figure since I am on my own property, and in AZ, I will CC my glock 22 and put my homemade pancake minimalist holster to the test. Among friends, what better time? I will let you know if any one spots it, I am only wearing a forest green Cotten polo over it.

image-1425439390.jpg

Before polishing

image-389799476.jpg

After polishing

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
A G22 is alot of weapon to hide. I carry a G23 with 22 mags in a Summer Comfort holster. I frequent a convenience store in an area that has had alot of holdups. The cashiers really look me over and so far they haven't spotted it. Have fun at the party. Glock Rocks!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Party was successful! G22 was concealed and never noticed. It is a lot of gun to conceal, but I did it. In fact, afterwards my brother asked me where my glock was cause it wasn't in my nightstand. I told him it was on me and he was like "no way!" Still wondering why he wanted to know where my glock was though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts