Parking lot sign...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by iGlock, May 2, 2012.

1. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Saw this on a facebook post, anyone seen these at walmart? Every parking lot should have these...

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Now that is really nice of Walmart...

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

That's awesome!

4. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Way to go Walmart!

5. boilerop27

boilerop27 New Member

Thats a great idea! Something that really makes me mad is when I see someone park in a handicapped parking space and get out of the car and they are just as physicaly able as I am!

6. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

I'm with you here. Reach in glove box pull out their permit and run into store to buy cigs, beer and bait with their welfare card!!! I just want to break their hip!!!!

7. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

That just made me feel better about ole Sprawlmart!

8. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Yep, we have those at walmart and targets around here

9. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Great sign!! I wonder how many A holes park there

10. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

I wish we could write a ticket for misuse of that spot like the handicap parking spots, that's one ticket I'd be happy to write

11. Agreed man! I never paid much attention to how ramped those people are until I was in a bad accident at work. I broke my back & hip and had to use a walker for a year, and have been on a cane for almost 4 years. To pull into a parking lot and watch someone RUN out to their car pisses me off to no end! Great job Walmart'

12. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Thoughtful of Walmart to do that. I hope they dedicate a few spots at every store. It will make people remember & think, where they might not otherwise.

13. Very cool of them.

14. I knew there was a reason why I liked that store. God bless those who serve and those who have served!

15. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Excellent! Another reason to go down to Wally World.

16. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Yeah that is BS i see them hop out and skip into the store while it takes me 5 minutes to get out of the car and limp into the store. I have been known to say something :cool:

You can't do that in FL ! they cannot use it for alcohol , smokes ,or bait (lol) ONLY FOOD no soap or any of that **** .

Gotta pass a drug test to get it too !!

17. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

sigpi11, I really like your line of thought here.

I have been known to embarrass my wife and daughter giving someone a piece of my mind for parking in a handicapped parking spot when you can see clearly that they have no need for it. I inform that that mental handicaps are not what the spaces are for, and see just how long I can tie them up in useless banter.

+1 for Wallyworld, I will show this to the manager at our local getitall store.

18. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

19. Level, I believe you & I would get along fine! My wife says at least once a week she hates going places with me for the same reason. It would be nice if all the Big Retailers & Malls would take note of this.

20. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Essentially if your using wic or food stamps for food and then paying cash for brand name cigs and beer and organic(eye roll) vegetables. Then you are you are using my tax money to fund vices. I have had to stand in line all sweaty and needing a shower after work with my six pack of miller high life(which ain't bad) behind some guy buying a case of Bud and a carton of Marlboros with money he stole from me and other tax payers.
    When my daughter was young and still on formula this happened to me. We did not take gov money for the children my wife and I willingly created. If you don't have kids, formula is expensive. We were not rich. My politics tilted hard right about that time.
    Sorry for the rant.