Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had this cool little plinker rifle for a few months and it's kinda "meh" all black so I decided to customize it haha.

If you haven't seen it, this (first pic) is how they look outta the box from Mossberg.

How I painted it yesterday (middle). Valspar spray primer, "thorny" tan, and satin clear coat over.

and then (last) is the final product.

Pretty stoked in how it came out. Definitely doesn't look like your typical .22LR

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That looks great nicholas!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Came out great bro!!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Looks good!

D

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
So I've had this cool little plinker rifle for a few months and it's kinda "meh" all black so I decided to customize it haha.

If you haven't seen it, this (first pic) is how they look outta the box from Mossberg.

How I painted it yesterday (middle). Valspar spray primer, "thorny" tan, and satin clear coat over.

and then (last) is the final product.

Pretty stoked in how it came out. Definitely doesn't look like your typical .22LR
Looks "legit" :cool:

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Looks Sweet! How long did it take to complete...start to finish?

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Wow...quick AND easy...thats awesome!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
That turned out great! That actually makes me want to go buy one and do the same thing!

·
Happy Member :)
5,220 Posts
Just picked me one up from the gun show. Seems like a nice gun to play around with at the range. Now gonna get a scope for it.

Attachments

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Very cool paint job. We have one too and have alot of fun with it. Bought a couple of the 25 round magazines and have even mounted our GoPro2 to it which looks pretty cool. Hope you both enjoy yours as much as we do.

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.