Package from glock

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by BLCKWLF, May 11, 2012.

1. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I sent glock an email about promoting their products.... Never got a reply... Then this shows up...

image-2758519141.jpg

Posters, team glock banner, hat pins, brochures....

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Yeah they are really good about sending promo items. They sent me a bunch of stuff for an event we are having at our range in June.

3. Mjones

Mjones New Member

Cool. Glock has great customer service!

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Still no email correspondences... But hey, free stuff.

5. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

That is great. I did the same thing and all they sent me was a box of Glock pens and a few Glock Stickers. You cleaned up !

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I am now realizing that I sent more than one email cause I never got a response…. wondering if they will email me back or if should expect more boxes….

7. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

How long did it take? I emailed them a couple months ago.

What did you right?

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Same thing for me. Since my specialty is Glock I sent them a request. I got a few posters, pencils, borchures and such. They just randomly showed up in a couple of big boxes. Next time I'm just going to ask for a gun and see what they send me.

10. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Or one of those chopped up Glocks like the one I saw at Glockmeister, with the cutouts and all…..

Or a Simunition version…

11. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Tried that. Didn't work. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

Myself and one of my relatives called and requested some promo items and we both got them. A pen, a pencil, a little G17 keychain, a patch, a decal, a lanyard, and a lapel pin if I remember correctly.

There's a type of ink refill that will work in the Glock pen, I think it's a Parker Jotter Ballpen Refill.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  13. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Same here, going on 3 months. Glad you got yours though. :)

14. iguana0983

iguana0983 New Member

I just sent them an email. Come on free stuff:)

15. vanniek71

vanniek71 New Member

Just got a box myself with stickers pens and pencils in it.

16. glocknloaded

Man I need to try again I didn't get anything :(

17. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

When I got mine, I called after hours and pressed the option to leave a message for the marketing department I think, I left a message asking for promo items with my name and address(spelled it as well), then after I left my message I pressed # and it said "message saved". I got the package like three weeks later.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  18. glocknloaded

19. vanniek71

vanniek71 New Member

I just went through the website. I also work for a Glock dealer and I mentioned that, maybe that helped?

20. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Oddly, when I got my G17 25th anniversary gun, I emailed them about the keychain. They said they took those out before they shipped but they would send me one. I got it a week later. But now like 2 months later I got another one in the mail too LOL. So now I can use one and keep one in my G17 case.