Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yeah they are really good about sending promo items. They sent me a bunch of stuff for an event we are having at our range in June.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am now realizing that I sent more than one email cause I never got a response…. wondering if they will email me back or if should expect more boxes….

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
I sent glock an email about promoting their products.... Never got a reply... Then this shows up...

Posters, team glock banner, hat pins, brochures....
How long did it take? I emailed them a couple months ago.

What did you right?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Same thing for me. Since my specialty is Glock I sent them a request. I got a few posters, pencils, borchures and such. They just randomly showed up in a couple of big boxes. Next time I'm just going to ask for a gun and see what they send me.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Same thing for me. Since my specialty is Glock I sent them a request. I got a few posters, pencils, borchures and such. They just randomly showed up in a couple of big boxes. Next time I'm just going to ask for a gun and see what they send me.
Or one of those chopped up Glocks like the one I saw at Glockmeister, with the cutouts and all…..

Or a Simunition version…

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
Tried that. Didn't work. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
372 Posts
Myself and one of my relatives called and requested some promo items and we both got them. A pen, a pencil, a little G17 keychain, a patch, a decal, a lanyard, and a lapel pin if I remember correctly.

There's a type of ink refill that will work in the Glock pen, I think it's a Parker Jotter Ballpen Refill.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Man I need to try again I didn't get anything :(

·
Registered
372 Posts
When I got mine, I called after hours and pressed the option to leave a message for the marketing department I think, I left a message asking for promo items with my name and address(spelled it as well), then after I left my message I pressed # and it said "message saved". I got the package like three weeks later.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Thanks I'll try that

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I am now realizing that I sent more than one email cause I never got a response…. wondering if they will email me back or if should expect more boxes….
Oddly, when I got my G17 25th anniversary gun, I emailed them about the keychain. They said they took those out before they shipped but they would send me one. I got it a week later. But now like 2 months later I got another one in the mail too LOL. So now I can use one and keep one in my G17 case.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts