Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what you guys use for grips if you have one, but I bought a Pachmayr Tactical Grip for my Glock 19. Love it! Fit my Glock perfectly, feels great in my hands. No way your gun will slip from sweat. Very comfortable.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I just put some Pachmeyers on my 21 and 23 and I really like the feel! Well worth the small price for them!

·
Registered
304 Posts
That's what I have on my 19, less than $10! Going to order for my Ruger SR9... Amazingly, I don't need or want anything for my XD9 subcompact... they designed the grip perfectly, which is a good thing since its got the grip safety.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That's what I have on my 19, less than $10! Going to order for my Ruger SR9... Amazingly, I don't need or want anything for my XD9 subcompact... they designed the grip perfectly, which is a good thing since its got the grip safety.
If I remember correctly? I got the tip on the Pachmeyers from you! Great tip! Thanks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Glock condoms :cool: anything that helps is a + in my book.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I just put some Pachmeyers on my 21 and 23 and I really like the feel! Well worth the small price for them!
Dutchs, is your 23 a Gen3? If it is, how much of the valleys between the finger grooves does the Pachmayr fill in? The Gen3 compacts don't fit my hand well because of the finger grooves being a little narrower than the full size, so I've always stuck with Gen2s, but I'd like to get a 38, which only comes in Gen3. If the Pachmayr fills in enough of the grip, it might work for me.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Dutchs, is your 23 a Gen3? If it is, how much of the valleys between the finger grooves does the Pachmayr fill in? The Gen3 compacts don't fit my hand well because of the finger grooves being a little narrower than the full size, so I've always stuck with Gen2s, but I'd like to get a 38, which only comes in Gen3. If the Pachmayr fills in enough of the grip, it might work for me.
No, Mine is a Gen 4..

·
Super Moderator
74,995 Posts
MyGlock19 said:
I don't know what you guys use for grips if you have one, but I bought a Pachmayr Tactical Grip for my Glock 19. Love it! Fit my Glock perfectly, feels great in my hands. No way your gun will slip from sweat. Very comfortable.
I agree. I have them on all 4 of my Glocks. They are great!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
dutchs said:
If I remember correctly? I got the tip on the Pachmeyers from you! Great tip! Thanks!
Glad I could help, just dumb luck that I ever bought them & I couldn't be happier with anything else! I've got the ‘fortune of Forest Gump.’

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I was thinking of buying one for my Ruger LC9 too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
FYI a cheaper solution is to jus buy a bike tire tube and cut it to fit the grip. Or you could buy some skate board grip tape and put it on. I have a thread on this but I don't know how to link it with the app.

·
Registered
210 Posts
gunsmithie23 said:
FYI a cheaper solution is to jus buy a bike tire tube and cut it to fit the grip. Or you could buy some skate board grip tape and put it on. I have a thread on this but I don't know how to link it with the app.
Or you could have me stipple it.lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
MyGlock19 said:
Good grips. I use skate tape (made some templates). A trick some use with rubber grips is to spray inside with some hAir spray. Helps lubricate for install and then dries and acts as a glue to prevent them slipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.