P90x

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nukinfuts29, Feb 1, 2012.

1. So who else is addicted to this torture? I almost finished it last year, and started back up last week since this winter made me a bit heavier then I like.

2. jcrusselljr

jcrusselljr New Member

Love it -- did it last year, and enjoyed the torture. I think you really need to be disciplined in the nutrition side to if you want to really see a diff in the before and after pics. Good luck!

3. Last year I kept eating crap and I still lose like 15 pounds. So far this time around I'm already down 8.

4. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

How do youfind time with all your posting?:p

5. it isn't easy I can tell you that LOL

6. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

My wife is a Beachbody Coach, so needless to say we have all of their training products... :) I've made it most of the way through P90X, and really want to finish when life settles down... My real issue is taking in enough calories to actually gain some size...

7. she got any p90x tee shirts or anything I can have?

:D

8. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Ya'll are doing it the hard way, I had back surgery last summer and dropped 30 lbs before getting out of the hospital.

9. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Free with purchase... :) http://daniellekuenzerfitness.com

I'm sure we can work out something for new customers who purchase $50 or more... PM me and I'll give ya more info... :)

10. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I want to do it, just haven't found the money to spend on it with everything else that requires money.

11. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

I'm not pushing the system on any of you, but can you put a price on your health? Just asking...

12. kelemaba

kelemaba New Member

When moneys tight and that price is nearly 130 bucks then yeah. I finally bit the bullet. Day 2 and I'm so sore ha

13. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Good!!! Keep up the good work!! You need any supplements, PM me and we'll work something out...

14. I put a price on my health, then i downloaded the P90x vids lol

15. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Yeah, I can be healthy by eating right and exercising. I just want to tone up some.