Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who else is addicted to this torture? I almost finished it last year, and started back up last week since this winter made me a bit heavier then I like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love it -- did it last year, and enjoyed the torture. I think you really need to be disciplined in the nutrition side to if you want to really see a diff in the before and after pics. Good luck!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last year I kept eating crap and I still lose like 15 pounds. So far this time around I'm already down 8.

·
Registered
448 Posts
My wife is a Beachbody Coach, so needless to say we have all of their training products... :) I've made it most of the way through P90X, and really want to finish when life settles down... My real issue is taking in enough calories to actually gain some size...

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I want to do it, just haven't found the money to spend on it with everything else that requires money.

·
Registered
448 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
I want to do it, just haven't found the money to spend on it with everything else that requires money.
I'm not pushing the system on any of you, but can you put a price on your health? Just asking...

·
Registered
2 Posts
ckuenzer331 said:
I'm not pushing the system on any of you, but can you put a price on your health? Just asking...
When moneys tight and that price is nearly 130 bucks then yeah. I finally bit the bullet. Day 2 and I'm so sore ha

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Yeah, I can be healthy by eating right and exercising. I just want to tone up some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts